Challenge levels will not be part of the Prologue: The Sky Mountain. However, there will be challenge levels in Chapter One: The Moon Dancers and all subsequent chapters.
There may be multiple solutions to a given challenge level, but they will be evaluated based on:
- Completing the game goals
- Including any required game constructs
Challenge levels will communicate to teachers how individual students did on given topics and how best to give feedback based on those topics. For example, if a challenge level assesses if statements, the challenge level might break down into three key skills:
- Writing an if/else conditional with proper syntax
- Choosing the correct condition to test
- Meeting all goals of the level
The teacher will receive feedback on whether students reached some or all of these goals.