Our standard student license is for one calendar year, but we can issue shorter term licenses to meet your needs.

If you need semesters, trimesters, or something else altogether, let us know and we'll work with you to find the best solution.

Just talk to one of our School Specialists by emailing [email protected] (or [email protected]) for further details or use our chat tool to reach out to us directly to discuss your needs.

Did this answer your question?